Organizers of Social Media Breakfast (SMB) Ottawa have a great lineup for their fourth event.
Breakfast 4 brings together a panel of experts to talk about the value of online communities:
- Luc Levesque, Founder & General Manager, TravelPod (A TripAdvisor / Expedia Company)
- Gérard Métrailler, Senior Director, Product Management, Graphics, Corel Corporation
- Ian Skerrett, Director of Marketing, Eclipse Foundation
- With Jens Evans, Founder and Chief Strategist, Sequentia Evironics as the panel moderator
According to Simon Chen, SMB Ottawa co-founder, these panelists are community practitioners who will share “best practices and lessons learned” in implementing their own community initiatives.
If you’re new to the concept of Social Media Breakfasts, it’s a very simple format.
The events bring together social media experts and newbies alike for an early morning networking and learning session. It was founded in August 2007 by Bryan Person and now has chapters across North America and in Singapore.
Here are the event deets:
- Tuesday, October 22nd at 7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Gowlings – 160 Elgin Street, Suite 2600 (b/w Gloucester and Nepean)
Sign up for SMB Ottawa 4 by selecting the ‘Register Now’ button at http://smbottawa4.eventbrite.com.