- more sleep. so precious to me and yet, like many parents, I experience so little of it.
- the chance to read – dare I say inhale – more books. whether trashy, intellectual, spiritual or for professional development – i dream of and am subsequently thankful for, the opportunity to crack open the pages of a book and lose myself in all those delicious words.
- really good chocolate that is always available. like from a chocolate tree in my backyard from which I could pluck chocolate morsels 24/7.
- turkey dinner with all the trimmings – crazy but true. and while you might think I mention turkey because we Canadians are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, you are mistaken; I think about turkey dinner year round.
(did I mention more sleep? oh right, I did.)
- I often think about St. Lucia where DH and I spent our honeymoon. I close my eyes and there it is: that beautiful blue ocean – so warm – and the sunny sky; I can hear the waves crashing gently….so relaxing…I’d like to go back someday.
- above all, I fantasize about the weekend and getting to spend a full 48 hours with my little girl and my husband. we have such fun together.
The above is my contribution to this week’s topic for the meme Six Word Fridays. To read other entries for Six Word Fridays, and perhaps be inspired to write your own, visit Melissa’s blog Making Things Up.